Routine Maintenance Helps you Stay on the Road
Stay safe on the road, save money, and enjoy a smoother, quieter ride by keeping your vehicle in top condition. Just follow the maintenance schedule in your owner’s manual. Monro offers fast, convenient scheduled maintenance for your car, truck, or van, at the lowest total price.
Request an appointment today! or visit a Monro Muffler near you to learn more about how you can improve the performance and safety of your vehicle.
Routine Auto Maintenance: What to Expect
Every truck and vehicle has its own individual service schedule. Staying up to date with your warranty service schedule ensures that your vehicle at its peak safety and performance levels. During your visit with the experts at Monro Muffler, here’s what you can expect, as well as some of the added benefits of maintaining a regular vehicle maintenance schedule:
Every truck and vehicle has its own individual service schedule. Staying up to date with your warranty’s service schedule ensures that your vehicle at its peak safety and performance levels. During your visit with the pros at Ken Towery, here’s what you can expect, as well as some of the added benefits of maintaining a regular vehicle maintenance schedule:
- Oil Changes - Your car or truck will last longer when you protect the engine with regular oil changes and maintain the power train and undercarriage.
- Engine Care & Tire Maintenance - You can improve your gas mileage by as much as 9% by keeping your engine properly tuned, inflating your tires to the specific pressure, and using the recommended grade of oil.*
- Safety Checks - The service schedule includes important safety checks and maintenance measures.
- Performance Checks - Your vehicle will be more responsive, and deliver a smoother, quieter ride, if you keep it in shape by following the schedule for oil changes, lubrication, filter and parts replacement, and system and fluid level checks.
- Trade-in Value - You will get more for your sale or trade if you produce records showing you followed the maintenance schedule.
Trust the Experts at Monro Muffler & Brake
Here at Monro Muffler, our technicians, many ASE certified, service millions of vehicles a year. We know scheduled maintenance and are dedicated to ensuring that your vehicle leaves our headquarters in pristine shape.
We’re open seven days a week, including holidays, at 1,088 locations in 25 states. That means we fit scheduled maintenance into your schedule, not the other way around. And to make sure you keep on schedule, we’ll send you service reminders when it’s time for your next appointment. Every time you visit, we provide you with a free scheduled maintenance printout.
Request an appointment online today for scheduled maintenance. Same day appointments available. We're open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Download our mobile app: